I am, by my very own admission, a sucker for the repentant, the lost, the lonely and the sad.

So, what do I do? I used to get attracted to them under a misguided sense of tryng to help. Either that or I started to think I loved them.

Now that I love Shook, I don't share that love but I do stil try to help him and his friends. because helping his friends alleviates his worry and his hurt. Even if I still suspect some of the people he calls friend think of him as more than a friend. And because I think his friend is avoiding him and it bothers him a lot since the friend has given no valid reason for it.

*sigh* I'll trust. I'll reach out and trust again. And if it bites me back like a poisonous snake, I'll bloody bite its head off, chew on its meat for awhile and then spit it out for the world to see.

Then I'll have a talk with my husband about his choice of friends.

Comments (0)