Let me make one thing clear. I have never had anything anyone else wants before. Oh, they may want my life because of my parents being able to afford many things and the fact that I have a very good and easy understanding relationship with my parents. But those are not mine to give. I earned them fair and square and my parents' riches aren't exactly mine. I'm just at the right place at the right time.

But to actually have something that I worked hard to have, that's truly mine and nobody else's and it's something I will never voluntarily give away....I just find it gleeful that someone else might want it.

So, my 5-minute glee is this - he's mine, bitch. You want him, you got a helluva fight on your hands and I ain't never gonna make it easy for you. I'll drag your short fucking ass and name through the mud of society and everyone will know you for what you truly are before I am done. And if you think he is worth all the trouble, you better think about how you're treating him now if you believe he'll even leave me for the shameless, unintelligent, linguistically-challenged short likes of you! I will destroy you first. You have been warned!

And I don't make it a habit to make idle threats.

Comments (0)