I have two cousins who I have spent quite a lot of time growing up with. One of them was living here but now works in KL and I regard him as my oldest brother. Some of you met him the last time he was in town.

The other cousin is Singaporean. 'Nuff said. But he is like an older brother to me too.

I had a lot of guys babysitting me when I was very young, I tell you! Is it any wonder I relate more to guys than to girls? What's best is some of them actually became famous and some of them were thought of as gorgeous by some girls. I just go, "Eh?!"

Anyway, I love both my older 'brothers'...errr...maybe one more than the other but that's a different story.

My point is one of them writes like this while the other writes like this. So different....

Guess which one I insisted Shook meet? ;)

Comments (0)