This is my 12 year old sister's blog.

She tends to rant but you can definitely see the emotions behind them. She can be quite the drama queen but she's also very expressive.

And I'm trying to get her to read materials which are more substantial than Gempak and Galaxie. So I'm supplying her with Dan Brown and Dean Koontz books.

She also needs to get her eyes checked because we suspect she's been secretly reading when she's supposed to be sleeping.

She's got brains when she decides to use them. Usually, she likes to act like a blonde. She's also good in Maths and she wants to be a computer programmer. She's going through them like wildfire because she even gets bored of staring at the TV and computer all day.

She loves CSI: New York but still watches CSI and CSI:Miami with me anyway.

She's quick to answer and she's rather witty.

She reminds me of Shook in so many ways.

Oh, but she does tend to swear and I'm not sure why she thought she could. I've always thought there was an age limit to swearing: only 18 and above! But I guess some people don't think so and they've sworn in front of her. Either that, or the TV should be more boring so she'll watch less of it. CSI never swore.

Comments (0)