My family is finally home from the US. And they bought me tons of stuff, as usual. And my dad bought a Donald Trump shirt and the awesome Donald Trump pink tie from Macy's!!

And...AND...much to my delight and squeeness, they even bought me Season 4 and 5 of Angel!!! Everything else got me happy but those two box sets got me hopping in circles like a bunny rabbit. Anyone who has ever wanted to see me really, really squee in fandom delight should have been there. I didn't expect them to really get it for me but they did and now I have the full collection of Angel Seasons 1 to 5!!! Yay!!!

Good things do come to those who wait and behave nicely for them. See? Karma does not always work in regard to comeuppance!

My dad even got Shook two T-shirts but I might not give both to him. I like the UNICEF shirt! Shook can have the Washington shirt with the emblem on it. Haha!

Now I have to go scan some Emma Watson pictures for him from a magazine Nuril bought. While I watch Angel Season 4. Squeee!!!! Hippity-hop!! Wheee!!!

Comments (0)