When I wrote the previous entry, I was annoyed so I reacted without thinking too much about it.

For one, none of this is Gette's fault. If she hadn't brought in that certain friend, I would have mentioned his name eventually.

To be fair, if you've never met the guy who was told without our notification, you might be in awe of him. But those of us who do know him well, know not to think too highly of him because he's just annoying that way. He was the one who annoyed me by saying we should not talk about singing if we're not prepared to train well. And he wanted to hop on to our idea and our group because he wants to perform on stage with this acapella group whose name I can't remember right now. Something like Macapagal or something like that!! I was too annoyed to listen too much to him.

As for the friend, I'm in a committe with him and I've noticed some childish tendencies. I think his lack of social interactions have led him to be what he is today. The more I see how he behaves, the less I respect him. But he has made that choice.

I would like to sit with Gette and Rin about this and see what we want to do. I like the singing idea and I know Rin does too. Gette started it so it's her baby, really. We're just here to help her make it happen.

All I know now is that if Gette and Rin don't feel they want to confront this friend about this, I will stick to their decision. I will, however, want to know what to say when I get nagged by those guys about it. I see them rather often and I know they will ask. So reaction-wise, I have a choice of diplomatic passiveness or brutal honesty. But I am more than prepared to burn my bridges with them. Like I said, July.

And to be fair again, I would like to know why this friend blabbed to the other guy. What is he trying to prove? Does he need an endorsement, a pat on the back, congratulations, what?! I just want to know. Some people call it closure. Me, I just want to know what pushed a guy into inadvertently making me want to detest him.

Comments (0)