For the past week, I've been receiving text messages on my phone that are slowly starting to annoy me. Worst part is, it's someone I know but I can't tell her off because she's a senior to me in the organisation. She writes her messages with a fullstop after each word. It was cute at first but now I just want her to 'Stop.doing.it.because.it's.annoying.me!'

The PC fair is coming back to town. Usual place at Taman Kereta. It'll be on from 25th to 27th November. I'm looking forward to it because I need some stuff. I also just need to claim some money from my father. He does owe me some money.

I want to watch Superman Returns. I don't memorise his life story but I like him. He's a nice escape from reality, not angsty, not broody.

If tall, dark,alien guys are not your type, there's always BloodRayne. Vampire not with a soul but with a vengeance. I'll get round to actually playing the game that's installed in my laptop but until then, I'm going to wait with bated breath.

I am in the midst of a very nasty move against someone. She has caused us pain, grief, humiliation and anger and I just want to get back at her by putting her exactly where she wants to be. But I'm also putting some people she does not like there with her. If this works, I shall go out with some friends I know and we shall celebrate until the cows come home! I will reveal my plans when I have the pieces exactly where I want them. Me? A back-stabbing bitch? You ain't seen nothing yet!

Sometimes, life can be so much fun when you have nothing to lose. And if you do have something to lose, make sure that the people that matter are in your corner.

On a last note, I feel like such the Angel fan. Almost fandom level except that I don't obsess or write fanfic or try to be like anyone from Angel. But what I did do is get members of my family to help me get the complete collection of the show's seasons and bought the soundtrack online. I have not gotten round to buying Angel merchandise online yet. Does not mean I haven't tried. At least, I'm prepared to admit some traits I picked up are from Angel, and not pretend they've always been my own.

That's all from my Saturday morning. I'm itching for a fight and I think I might just get it this afternoon. And if I don't, I shall plot a certain person's downfall, or at least, kill her with kindness so that whatever she does or says about me from that point on will only reflect on her.

Comments (0)