I think some people are just better at shoving responsibility onto other people than they are at taking on responsibilities themselves. This is not uncommon, really. But it gets really frustrating when said person acts very holier-than-thou about it and just keeps dishing out ideas and seems to refuse to take on a more active role in implementing the ideas.

Sad, really. You can only pity them for their lack of self-confidence or esteem.

On another note, I have so many photos that I've been meaning to post. I just need to resize some of them and do a few touch-ups. I'll do that later today.

This has got to be my weirdest holiday yet. It is a holiday but I can't seem to stop myself from running around. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that no matter how late I go to bed, I still wake up at 6.30 a.m. The only difference from normal days is that, instead of running around like a mad chicken, I get to lie in bed and read.

But all this will end in 2 weeks time. *sigh* Some holiday...

Comments (3)

On Friday, December 08, 2006 10:04:00 am , thewisekid said...

holidays are holidays are holidays~

;)

enjoy it while you still can~

(=

 
On Friday, December 08, 2006 11:35:00 am , Raven said...

Haha Angelito,

Trust me, deep down inside I love not having to do anything. And I am enjoying it. But I'm also afraid of getting lazy.

So when so I get to meet you? ;)

 
On Thursday, December 14, 2006 12:49:00 pm , thewisekid said...

hmph... interesting... i've been enjoying "not doing anything yet at the same time been pretty busy" for the last 6 months or so~ hehe..

would not see it as being lazy, it's just that, the right job hasn't been available yet.. ;)

meet up? hmph... that's something u outta ask Mr. Headliner (=
at least, I hope it'll be soon!

Merry Xmas & Happy 2007 to you!
(=