I bought a USB flash drive today. For no reason other than it's cute and I needed one for my portable applications.

They're not very sensible reasons I know. But it does help me in a lot of ways and besides, you can never have too many flash drives.

The one that I bought, though, is so cute and small. It's about the size of our Malaysian 50 cents coin. And, this is the fun part, it looks like a Lego and attaches like Lego pieces too.

Picture courtesy of Tech Ticker.

I got the yellow one which is 1GB. There are, apparently, blue ones with a capacity of 512 MB and orange ones with 256 MB. I might buy one of each and attach them together for ease of carrying. I'm not so sure I'll buy enough to make a bracelet, though.

Listening to: The Might of Rome - Gladiator - Music From the Motion Picture

Comments (0)