Has anyone seen the new Internet Explorer 7?

I'm not sure how many of us have because it seems to check whether the system is an original Windows before installation. Luckily for me, my laptop is an original so I updated Explorer just out of curiosity.

So when I finally got round to using it, I got the most pleasant surprise ever. I really like the new interface. It's simple and clean.

I've yet to discover all of it but, aesthetic-wise, I like it. I might even use it every once in a while.

Listening to: Games Without Frontiers - Peter Gabriel - Shaking The Tree

Comments (2)

On Sunday, December 10, 2006 8:50:00 pm , Anonymous said...

IE7 is nice. I've been testing it in the office.

However, watch out for an occasional tab bug whereby new tabs sometimes refuse to load unless u hit reload manually.

Apart from that, it's quite nice.

 
On Sunday, December 10, 2006 10:20:00 pm , Unknown said...

hey, my browser doesn't cut off your blog half way anymore. yay!