I went to Book Castle with Gette the other day and decided to pick up The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer. I've always been curious to read it but have never plucked up the courage to do so. Yet, on that day, I made a split second decision and picked it up once and for all.

I managed to read 10 pages within as many minutes and I am hooked. I can't seem to put it down. And I'm tempted to find the movie. It has Julian Sands in it. Granted, he's no hottie. But this is Julian Sands we're talking about. He made vampires romantic and magic tempting when Tom Cruise was still flying high and Irish.

But, the one fascinating thing about the whole thing is the lengths they went to in making it seem real. At first glance, one does wonder how true the story is. Until you get online and they reveal how fictitious it really is. They even created a website by 'Joyce Reardon' to publish the missing excerpts from the diary.

My family is leaving for Europe today so I'll be at home alone. Between this book and my very active imagination, I am so walking around with all the lights switched on!

Ironic, isn't it, the song I'm listening to?

Listening to: Kissed By A Rose - Seal - OST Batman and Robin

Comments (0)