Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

This template is just temporary. The festive season and all.

I'll get back to my regular template after Boxing Day. Maybe.

Haha! Unless something else catches my eye.

Anyway, I'll be going to visit Dulcy tonight. Where I'll most probably see Nick, Jerome, and whoever who happens to be there at that time. I hope everyone will be there at that time.

And tomorrow, Shook and I will take a drive up to Damai for lunch with my beloved Aunty Mimi and my big brother, Kelvin. I even bought a present for Dexter but I forgot to pass it to Kelvin so I'll do that when I see him tomorrow.

PS: Zetty, if you're reading this. Thank you for the present. I love it!! I love the box it came in too ;)I figured it had to be your idea because I'm pretty sure Kelvin's hopeless at this. Haha!

Comments (3)

On Monday, December 25, 2006 11:09:00 pm , Anonymous said...

merry christmas to you too!!! i'm stuffed with chocolates and feeling sick now!

 
On Monday, December 25, 2006 11:54:00 pm , thewisekid said...

hey there,

glad that you liked the gift! (=

and you're spot-on about Kelv being hopeless!! (=

Happiest Xmas!
(=

 
On Tuesday, December 26, 2006 9:34:00 pm , HeadLiner said...

Gang up on me the both of you ..y dont u ?
:)