I want to sell my laptop. For RM2,000. I got it for RM4,000. I bought it because I wanted to play games on it when my desktop was really crap. But now that my desktop is good, I want to get rid of the laptop and get a new one. I'm not sure of the specifications specifically. What I can tell is that it's a 15 inch with 80 gigs of space and 512 mb RAM. I think. It has an AMD processor. But the graphics card is really good and I've only had the laptop for a year. Anyway, Dell no longer sells it but I found the specs here. And it's XP! So if anyone is interested or knows anyone who might be interested, let me know.

Another thing is that I know of 16 units of PC for sale. It has 1 Gb RAM, dual core processor and good motherboards. That's about all I know about it other than there's no keyboard, mouse or monitor. It's good for a back-up or even a main. Mouse is cheap and so are keyboards. The units costs RM1,200 each. Let me know also if anyone would like any of these.

And that is all I have to sell. Thank you.

ETA: My dad is going to take the laptop off me. My cousin, on his side, just asked for one so he's giving her mine. So, with that money, I can go looking. Depending on what I feel keen on, I'm either going to dip into my paycheck or into my ASN. Hee!

Comments (2)

On Friday, June 15, 2007 3:36:00 pm , HeadLiner said...

Ah..so dowe welcome you to the MAC family ?
:)

 
On Friday, June 15, 2007 10:04:00 pm , Raven said...

I wish. I don't mind getting a MAC, but I'm not sure if it's within my financial scope :P

I'll look around and see.