I finally got the tickets to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It's actually a movie premiere that the alumni is organising for fundraising. But for legal reasons, we could only call it a movie screening. Oh well, whatever floats their boat.

We're hoping to be the first few to watch the movie. And since I have to be there, being the organiser, I might as well just watch it then.

The tickets are RM40 each and we're showing it on July 12th. So now I'm a bit confused as to the release date for the movie here. The poster says 11th July but Star told us we're the first to show it. Haiyah! Whatever lah! I'll just watch it in all it's teenage angst and exploding glory.
Another thing that got me a bit confused is that when I googled 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix', I got a whole different image.

Comments (0)