Yesterday, I sent Shook off to the airport so he could start on his flight training. And since I could not get online last night, I only found that he had updated his blog today. Actually, I suspected he would update since he installed bloggar in his laptop yesterday. And, the flight he was supposed to be on got delayed from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. He also got charged for excess baggage and the stupid counter didn't have change. Won't it be logical to assume that if you want to charge people cash then you better have some cash lying around for change? AirAisa, I tell ya! And people wonder why I'm snobbish enough to insist on MAS despite its many flaws?

Right after the airport, I went to singing lessons. I was about half an hour late but I walked in to immediatley begin singing 'There You'll Be' from Faith Hill. This is one of her few songs that I absolutely love. So I didn't need to figure out the song or the lyrics but I did need to figure out the melody. Misato's got Gette and me doing a duet/melody thing and it's fun. Except I can't stand too near to Gette as I tend to follow her alto instead of keeping to my soprano. So I stand on the other side of the piano thereby giving Misato what she calls her stereo sound. When I was waiting for my turn to do the individual singing, I saw that Misato had the song sheet to the Prince of Egypt song by Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston 'When You Believe'. I'm almost afraid she might ask us to do that song next.

After singing, we went and met up with Rin and Shah for dinner at Tomoe. We had such a good time laughing and talking that we had to get kicked out of the place. Then we adjourned to Scoops and got kicked out of there too. It was funny. But it was good to have a girls night out. Shah doesn't count as a guy because he talks his dressing style too seriously. He gives me a bad name. Haha! Besides, I enjoy spending time with Shah. He's hilarious and so honest. Also, he can talk about anything. Too many people I know can't seem to talk about very much. I have the advantage of having to know a lot because I need to understand my students, I need to know what Shook is talking about and I have my own interests. So put it altogether and you might be able to figure out why I sometimes glaze over when someone talks about only one topic all evening. That's why I love Shook. We could talk about everything and when I don't know about something, he'll explain it but then we move on to other topics too. The way to a man's heart might be through his stomach (not his gut as some cheap girls might think) but the way to a woman's heart is through her mind. So we don't care if you want us to be intelligent but we need to know you are.

This weekend is the last few days of my school break. I go back to the grindstone next week. I need a longer break.

Oh well, I'm trying out my bloggar software now to see if it'll screw up my template. If you see me suddenly change template then you'll know it did. Haha!

I don't have the chance to miss Shook just yet but I can feel his lack of presence. I would say it's an emptiness but it might sound like such a drama. But it's there.

Comments (2)

On Saturday, June 09, 2007 1:51:00 pm , Eurocorp said...

Good to know that Shah is hangin out you. I feel kinda bad seeing Shah being left out in our outings.

 
On Saturday, June 16, 2007 3:02:00 pm , Anonymous said...

Eurocorp,

i NEVER feel left out in most of our outings. different people have different interests. that's all. if i do not like your company, there'd be no point for me to accompany Azreen whenever i'm free. :)

my silence does not mean that i'm bored. i listen and i observe most of the time. that's better than responding to topics that you have zero idea or thoughts about.

Miss F, pardon me for replying. :)