I walked into my school staff room and peeked into the day book to see a notice from Red Bookstore. They need staff urgently.
  1. Retail Manager: to run everyday operations of the shop plus manage their increasingly busy book supplies business. Needs great people skills, good English skills, good computer skills. Must be highly organised, be able to work strict deadlines and mnage junior staff. Some retail and admin experience preferred.

  2. Admin Assistant: An admin assistant to the Retail Manager. Must have good computer skills, and be highly organsied, able to work to strict deadlines. Will work mainly in the supply side of the business, but will need to assist in the bookshop too.

  3. Retail Assistant: Someone to work in the retail side of the business. Must have great customer service focus, and can-do attitude. No experience required, but must be willing to learn all aspects of the shop's daily operations.
All positions require filling immediately. Bumiputera candidates are encouraged to apply.

The contact person is Heidi Collins-Bugo. If anyone is seriously interested, let me know and I can pass along her number. Or you could probably just walk into the Red Bookstore at Pustaka Negeri and get an appointment.

Why am I helping out with this? Well, let's put it this way. If I didn't already have a job I'm happy with, I'd apply myself.

Comments (0)