I went out for dinner with Gette, Rin and Maggie tonight. It was my first time to Casa Davide.And I must admit it was a very good experience. Well, the fact that Gette was there for work might be a reason for the good experience but I will still say that the food is good and the dessert was awesome. Incredibly and migraine-inducingly sweet but great nonetheless!

Before I walked out the door, my mom expressed her (and my father's) concerns that I was going out too often since Shook left. He only left yesterday! They actually said they expected me to stay home more or not stay out too late. It was such an old-fashioned statement that I was actually stunned. Then it hit me. The only reason I was allowed to stay out late before was Shook! After I thought about it for a few seconds, I realised they might be afraid that Shook might accuse me of going out with other guys while he's not around. What they don't realise is that the only guys I would meet up with are guys who had no chance with me before Shook and I were dating which means they have less than a chance with me now. And besides, I'll most likely meet with these guys when Rin is there anyway. Who better than Shook's sister to make sure I don't stray? She has more right than anyone else to tell him if I do. Heck! I can't even acknowledge any other guy's cuteness even without feeling guilty!!

My parents, I tell ya!

But tomorrow, I'm staying home unless they take me out. And on Sunday, I'll join Gette and Rin and Maggie for dinner again. Girls only!! By the time school starts, I'll be more homely, if that's what my parents want. Except I have a meeting on Tuesday and Wednesday nights and singing on Thursday.

And I do tell Shook where I'm going anyway! I feel like wailing now. My parents...so old-fashioned and so paranoid. Yet, almost endearing. I need to see the bright side of this. If not, I'll be depressed.

I talked to Shook tonight and I told them this. Hah! I was all squee when I went out for supper with my parents, sisters and my cousins. And I had a blast playing with my niece. I'm now the designated babysitter. I think it's just my mom's way of making sure I stay home :D


[Listening to: We Can Make A Difference - Jem and The Holograms - EP: World Hunger Shindig]

Comments (0)