A female has captured my boyfriend's attention and I'm not sure whether to join them or ignore them. It doesn't help taht the female is an adorable thing and I'm not sure whether very many people can resist her sweet disposition and huge gooey eyes. Not to mention being amazed at her looking at my boyfriend with those same gooey eyes and following him everywhere.

It doesn't help that she lives with him! Unofficially, Rin and I dubbed her 'the hussy'. Officially, she's Miss Yodie Norris. I couldn't resist so here are some pictures.


Hmmm...wonder what my 'god' finds so interesting?


Hello!!


The first time she ate well...out of his hand!

Other than that, tonight, Mac, Rin, Gette and I went to watch the SONS choir's musical theatre, Trial By Jury. It was really good. The turn-out rather disappointed some people but then again, to be fair, I'm not so sure it was well advertised to begin with. I think it was spread mostly by word-of-mouth. But the show itself was really good. I have the funny feeling some members of the audience were not sure how to react because they didn't laugh at the funny bits. Not even when the defendant pouted at the end. Haha! Here's the picture.


See the pout?


This is the stage show


I believe that if more Kuching people showed some degree of culture and attend these things, people might be more enthusiastic about bringing shows like these over to Kuching. As it is, we'll have to fly out to KL or Singapore to watch quality musicals.

Comments (0)