There is a bio pic of Lucky Luciano in the works. I think it's awesome. I will definitely watch that when, and if, it gets out. It's about time Lucky gets his own pic. After all, Ben Siegel got his relatively artsy movie a long time ago. But the artsiness somehow fits the idea of Ben Siegel. His life was filled with his obsession for Hollywood and the arts. Heck, even Meyer got his movie. Now when will Hollywood do one for Frank Costello?

And if any of you are wondering why I feel this way about them, let me tell you that, not only was I rather obsessed with finding out everything about them, I even wrote my English term paper on them while in university. For which I got an A, mind you!

And I blame it all on this movie.

I only know one other person who is as nuts as I am about these guys. Leon. A friend I met through Mac. And even he is surprised a girl would find them attractive. Same reaction I get when I squee about Optimus Prime. So I like powerful men who face danger.

I'd worry if Shook had to face danger but I'm pretty sure he won't be stupid about it.

Listening to: You Don't Have To See - Deborah Gibson - Think With Your Heart

Comments (0)