This Facebook is evil when it is placed in the wrong hands. And the wrong hands today were mine.

I think there is something in the air because I am alternating between all-out murder, slipping into depression and rolling on the floor laughing.

After the bouts of laughter last night, I triggered another one today by going crazy on Facebook. There is an application on the site where you can send virtual drinks to the friends in your network. Well, the application starts with rather sober drinks like fuzzy water, strawberry punch, light beer and so on. After sending 5 drinks to 5 friends, you get an upgrade to Jack and Coke. So, a moment of insanity took over and I sent 5 drinks. After doing so, I realised that if I send another 5 drinks, I'll get a Long Island Ice Tea. The temptation was very great except that Rin and I were laughing so hard that I almost couldn't control my mouse. Besides which, I had a meeting to run to. So, for now, everyone is safe from me.

It was fun though to live vicariously through your Facebook account.

And all this, is after the bout that was triggered yesterday about camouflaging certain toys, which carried to a conversation last night about said toy and its many reincarnations.

On the plus side, laughter lets you live longer. I rather have laughter than tears. And in the mood swing I'm going through with my current state of being, I need the laughter to distract me.

Comments (0)