Just when I am about to complain to Shook about Shook, he easily turns it around on me.

Last night, I was making a bit of noise about not being able to contact him from today until Wednesday. Today I got a message on my voice mail telling me his new temporary number. And just after he called me earlier this evening, I got a message from Rin saying Shook gave her his alternate number and sent hugs and kisses to Yodie.

So, when I called him later, my first question was 'How come Yodie gets hugs and kisses and I don't?'

I wasn't angling for a fight or anything. I was just teasing him. But the answer got me all weak inside. He replied 'No need to tell you. Yours are a given and automatic.'

How on earth can a person stay annoyed with someone like that? I wasn't even asking for a compliment or anything like that. But what I did get really whammied me between the eyes.

Listening to: Before It's Too Late (Sam and Mikaela's Theme) - Goo Goo Dolls - Transformers Soundtrack (2007)

Comments (1)

On Tuesday, July 10, 2007 1:19:00 pm , Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.