The school is having its official opening tomorrow. As a result, it's been a hectic few days for some and month for others. I'm one of the others while Rin's one of the some.

For the longest time, I thought the school had forgotten that Rin had gamely agreed to be a partial MC for the day. My boss was actually afraid Rin won't be able to do it since she'd only been here for a few weeks. But Rin's job is pretty easy. She only has to begin the show and the boss will take over after the speeches.

So it's not so bad. In fact, I just need to run around keeping an eye on the supposed expert technicians who seem to know less than I do. Reminds me of someone I'd rather not name right now. Then I have to organise my students to g where they're supposed to and then be a tour guide for the VIPs.

But it is funny to see who is trying so hard to show off to the Chief Minister and who is trying not be too obvious in their involvements in the organisation of the function.

And the worst quote I've ever heard coming from someone - "I don't want to learn more because I'll be ask to do more." Sad...really, really sad.

Listening to: The Monster Is Loose - Meat Loaf - Bat Out Of Hell III: The Monster Is Loose

Comments (0)